The NCACS 2016: National Level Conference on Advances in Computer Science aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology.
- All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by competent reviewers.
- Selected papers will be published in the eSAT e-Journals.
- Certificate of presentation will be issued to the conference participants at the conference registration desk.
- For all selected papers will asign DOIs (Digital Object Identifiers)
- Sri K.Vishwa Mohan Reddy
President of Vishwam Educational Society
- Sri K.Ashok Vardhan Reddy
Correspondent & Secretary of Vishwam Educational Society
Dr. Haris Krishna, Director
- Dr E.V.Subba Reddy, Principal
- Dr. B. Sathyanarayana, SKU
- Dr. G.S.Tomer, Gwalior
- Prof. B.V.Ram Naresh Yadav, JNTUH
- Dr. Tarun Shrimali, Udaipur
- Dr. G.Prakash Babu, Anantapur
- Prof. A.L.Srinivasulu, Anantapur
- Dr. B.Mahesh
Phone: +91 7680076608
- Dr. K.Pavan Kumar, +91 7680076637
- Prof. R.Samaiah, +91 7680076620
- Prof. K.Kishore, +91 9492759753
- Prof. Md.Asim
- Prof. V.Satish Kumar
- Prof. D.Wasiha Tasneem